Join The Team!
Interested In joining The Junk Revolution?
This is a full-time position, with hourly wage predicated on experience and final position assignment
Team Leader / Primary Driver or Crew Member
There is room for growth and salary increases within our company!
What we do
The Junk Revolution is a full-service junk & debris removal company, based in Carmichael, CA., with services provided throughout the greater Sacramento area.
What we are looking for
We are seeking only the most qualified employees. Must be self-motivated, honest, energetic, reliable, and have a strong work ethic.
While we work hard, we also seek to provide an enjoyable working environment.
The Basic Requirements
- Strong people skills for customer service
- Responsible and punctual, working as an amendable team member
- Have ability to work Smart Phone / Mobile Device
- Able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Valid California Driver’s License with clean DMV record
- Age 21 or older for Team Leader / Driver position
- Clean drug test (DOT Guidelines)
- Clean criminal background check with no felony convictions
- Weekend work hours are required
- High School or equivalent minimum education
- Proficiency in English language
- Authorization to work in America
Who we are
The Junk Revolution is a locally-owned and run business, in a family-like atmosphere, located in Carmichael, California. There is room and your ability to grow, along with the business. A willingness to go the extra mile will not go unrecognized and will be rewarded.
What you would do
- On-site sales, estimates and superb customer service
- Operate and drive light duty dump trucks and roll-off’s
- Collect payments, organize paperwork, and mobile device operation
TEAM LEADERS AND CREW MEMBERS
- Junk removal, heavy lifting, sorting, and recycling at customer’s home or business.
- Work in company yard sorting recyclables and donations
- Always working at the highest caliber of presentation and work possible to continue to build the branding for The Junk Revolution!